Saturday, August 16, 2008

Thanks Shawna!!

Thanks to Shawna I have now learned how to make my blog a cute blog.... I am so excited that it is a little bit more snazzy than before... I'll have to work on it some more... and maybe post more often than I do too. Everything is going great with Charlie and I right now, and I hope all is going well with you guys too.

5 comments:

Shawna said...

Aren't the backgrounds fun?! And I hope you update more, because I love knowing how you guys are doing.

Anonymous said...

Very cute blog! :)

Brigg and Dianne said...

Looks cute! I'm waiting until everyone does this, then I will be the only one who didn't, and I'll be the unique one! My master plan is moving right along! Bwa-ha-ha!

Everitt's said...

Yes it is very, very cute. I might be needing to get some tips from Shawna too!! LOL loveya

Shawna said...

Tsk tsk...snazzy background and still no new posts!